Do you want to create eye-catching sneakers? If yes, then magenta UV Fluorescent Powder is the best option for you. This UV Powder glows bright neon during the day or with the help of normal daylight. In the night, it glows bright neon with the aid of UV black light. Due to this outstanding feature, this powder is the best for a wide range of applications. Redesigning of the shoes is one area where the powder offers an important application.
In this article, you’ll get tips on how to redesign your shoes using magenta UV Fluorescent Powder. It is a simple, safe and fun project for everyone who’s ready to give it a trial. The main reason to use this powder to redesign your shoes is that it is pure and vibrant. It is not heavily bulked up with chalk as in the case of other powders on the market. Also, it’s fully inter-mixable coming up with various colors.
- Latex gloves
- Magenta UV Fluorescent Powder
- Pair of sneakers
- Paint brush set
- UV flashlight
- Painters tape
- Remove the sneakers
- Decide on the parts you would like to apply the UV Powder
- Tape off the surrounding area so that the paint does not reach the unintended area. This process will involve painting and then allowing the applied paint to dry. Pick up to two spots you want to tape off and make sure they’re not near each other.
- Apply powder of a thin layer to the taped off area by using a smooth layer.
- Proceed to paint the remaining parts of the sneakers and allow the applied area to dry. The application should be in even thin layers since you will add another, layer after the first one has dried.
- After drying, add additional layers, and this should be done in each area. By doing this, you enhance a more intense glow.
- Once you have coated the entire area with the UV Powder, allow the sneakers to dry. After this, test the shine by using a UV flashlight.
- If the obtained glow has uneven patches or is not that intense, consider applying another layer until you get the desired effect.