Did you know that learning how to use a Purple Mica powder for candle making at home is an extreme case? It is evident for many people to rank a candle as a simple thing, but when properly lit, it can create a luxury feeling. The atmosphere becomes even more conducive starting from its romantic look and smell. As a result, many of us are always twitterpated by a lovely and scented candle.
Purple Mica powder, commonly known for its sparkle characteristics has a particle size ranging from 10 to 60 um. This size is the main reason for its smooth texture. Also, when applied to your creative works, it shimmers beautifully. A high shimmer factor becomes evident upon mixing the powder with mediums used for nail polish and makeup. As a result, this powder is a position of turning any regular candle into a luxury product.
Making your candle with Purple Mica powder becomes more enjoying due to the provision of a perfect decoration for your home. Therefore, you need to know the essential ingredients and the steps to follow to make all this success.
- Purple powder
- Wax flakes
- Essential oils
- Pre-waxed candle wicks
- Containers for your candles
- Glass container/cup
- Tape scissors
Before starting, you should clean the glass containers. Do this by using regular dish soap. Also, ensure that these containers remainin a dry state after washing them.
- The first step is to set up your wicks. Here, ensure the metal piece is laid flat against the bottom. Use the skewers for holding the candlewicks. For keeping everything in place, you need to tap the ends of the skewers.
- Get the measurement of the candle wax flakes required in each container. In many cases, two times the amount of the wax flakes for each cup is the best option.
- Next, melt the wax. Fill the pot with water up to its halfway Place the measured wax flakes in your glass container. Now, place this container in the bowl. The water should be low enough to avoid splashing of water into the wax flakes as it begins to boil. You should occasionally stir by using a metal spoon.
- Add the Purple Mica powder to your candles. For 16 ounces of wax flakes, you should use 1/8 of the powder. For a brighter color, add more powder and melt along with the wax flakes.