Pink lipstick is a fresh, youthful girlie shade and not as intimidating as you may think. Lipstick is a fun and simple craft work that is easily changeable and made different at any given time. You can use any color you want and get as crazy and bold with it. This article will disclose the main tips on how to make pink lipstick using Pink Mica Powder.
It is true that different lipstick leads to different looks.There are those that lead to a sexy and sultry look, sweet and feminine look, fresh and natural look or a powerful and daring look. As a result, pink lipstick is one of the lipsticks that accentuates the best highlights of a woman’s face.
Coming across a specific red shade, pink shade, purple shade, orange shade or any other crazy-colored shade like the green and blue ones is not such an easy process. The best solution to this problem is coming up with your colored lipsticks. And this is the main reason we are going to share the essential tips on how to make this successful.To start with, you will learn how to use Pink Mica Powder to make Pink Lipstick.
For this case, you can use the peppermint oil. However, you change it to any other essential oil. Use either vanilla, coconut or mint as the favorite oils while preparing this pink lipstick. If you miss the empty lipstick tubes, order them directly through online. These tubes are cheap and are available in different colors which is an added advantage. Moreover, you can make some of the containers/tubes using the receiver’s favorite scent.
- Half tablespoons of beeswax pellets
- One and a half teaspoons of shea butter
- One and a half teaspoons of coconut oil
- Two to three drops of vitamin E oil
- Four drops of the peppermint essential oil.
- Pink mica powder
- Five empty lipstick tubes
- Glass measuring cup
- Stirring craft stick
- Add the beeswax pellets, coconut oil, and the Shea butter to the measuring cup and a microwave and wait until they melt. It usually takes one minute.
- Mix the peppermint essential oil and the vitamin E oil.
- Dip craft stick ends to the Pink Mica Powder and add a small portion of the powder (pinch) and stir until you get a complete mixture. For a darker shade, you should add more. Always add it slowly.
- Pour the melted ingredients into the empty lipstick tubes and allow them to sit for half an hour or until the pink lipstick hardens.