Do you want to darken your natural foundation? Then Crème Blush and Bronzer are the best alternatives. However, you can also use your fingers to apply this foundation. Crème blush can stay for an extended period,and it is more versatile and bolder compared to the powdered blush.
The necessary ingredients for making Crème Blush and Bronzer with Reddish Bronze Mica Powder are the same as for the liquid foundation recipe. In this case, we have two options for making this possible. There is the simpler version which entails using the natural pre-made moisturizer as the base while adding colors and pigments at the same time. On the other hand, the second method consumes more time,and it entails five ingredients. However, this option facilitates more customization as the base lotion is the owner’ product.
For the simple version, the following two lotions are the best as per the rating from the Environmental Working Group. These include Marula Lotion and Shea Moisture Olive oil and Chamomile Healing Lotion and Shea Moisture Argan. The second method entails ingredients such as aloe vera gel, vegetable emulsifying wax, and shea butter.
Ingredients to add to your base for color include Reddish Bronze Mica Powder, organic cocoa powder and natural mineral makeup of your desired color.
Ingredients For Your Crème Blush
- One teaspoon of shea butter
- A half teaspoonful of emulsifying wax
- One tablespoon of aloe gel
- Or one tablespoon of the natural pre-made lotion (replaces the first three ingredients)
- Half to one teaspoon of cocoa powder
- Half to one teaspoon of Bronze Mica Powder
- For the simple version
- Mix the organic lotion and Bronze mica powder or cocoa powder and mix Bronze powder. This process allows you to get the required consistency and the desired color.
- For the second method
- Melt the emulsifying wax and shea butter in a double boiler up to a point where the mixture melts completely.
- Add whisk and aloe gel up to where they become entirely smooth and incorporated.
- Turn off the heat.
- Start adding the colors slowly.
- Add the Reddish Bronze Mica Powder and cocoa powder slowly until you get the desired color. Add a small pinch for a single time.
- Add the spoon’s tip to the mixture and allow it to cool for around 35 seconds. Confirm the final color and its coverage on the cheek for ensuring that you have obtained the desired color for your skin.
- Transfer the mixture to a clean container using a spoon and allow it to cool.