The Natural Mica Powder is amongst the popular minerals that have been around forever. It is a 100 % non-toxic mineral giving off a metallic and shimmery appearance. Mica Powders can be easily located in soaps, lotions, art supplies,and cosmetics. A magical glow becomes evident when you apply them to any creative work. Other than this, they are super versatile and offers a wide range of uses in different projects.
In this article, I will share tips on how to make colorful lotions, bath salts,and scrubs with colorful mica. Below are the main steps on how to make this successful:
- 5 ounces of jojoba oil
- 0 ounces of evening primrose oil
- 3 ounces of emulsifying wax
- 2 ounces of beeswax
- 0 ounces of distilled water
- 14 ounces of phenonip
- Natural Mica Powder
- Add all waxes and oils to a double boiler and melt them. Don’t boil them.
- Add distilled water and stir the contents well.
- Add phenonip.
- Emulsify and mix using a stick blender.
- Add the Natural Mica Powder. You can use more than one selection depending on your desires.
- Hand blends the above mixture by using a small whisk or a spoon.
- One cup Dead Sea Salts
- A teaspoon of raspberry lemonade fragrance oil
- 1/8th teaspoon of mica powder
- Mix the pigment powder into the Dead Sea salts. Mix the contents thoroughly until you get an even
- Add fragrance oil and then mix well so that you can get a uniform distribution.
- For the fragrance to remain in the salts, add the ready-made bath salt salts to the lidded jar.
- Sprinkle the contents into the warm water and enjoy!
Bath Sugar Scrubs
Ingredients for Coconut Sugar Scrub bar
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- ½ cup of melt and pour soap
- Three to four drops of essential oil
- One cup of sugar
- Natural Mica Powder
- Melt you melt and pour soap in a double boiler.
- After melting, add to coconut oil and mix to get even distribution.
- Add essential oil.
- Add mica powder and mix to get a uniform color.
- Add to sugar and mix to get even distribution.
- Pour the contents into your molds and give it up to 2 hours for it to dry.
- If the soap and sugar mixture is too thick, put them in a microwave for 10 seconds burst up to where you can easily pour them.