Other than making your body butter with Pearl Mica Powder being a fun and creative outlet, it is also a healthy way of beautifying the body naturally. It is the best solution for dry skin. Body butter becomes super awesome if you are a case with a dry chapped skin. This product is readily accessed from the beauty retailers at different sizes. But, why spend money purchasing this product while you can come up with your own? Once you have all the needed ingredients, it is such easy process to make your own body butter. Most of these ingredients are cheaply accessed and are the best for other applications.
In this article, I will take you through the tips on how to make whipped pearl body butter with Pearl Mica Powder. Pearl powder is an elegant mica mineral with a particle size ranging from 28 to 280um. The small particle is the main reason for the smooth texture of the powder. You can easily distinguish it because of the high shimmer characteristics when applied to the creative works and projects. Also, when mixed with mediums used for nail polish and makeup, it gives a high shimmer factor.
- Three small bail jars of 8 ounce
- 14 ounces of avocado butter
- 1 ounce of seaweed extract
- Four-milliliter pearl oil
- Four-milliliter coconut oil
- One teaspoonful of Pearl Mica Powder
- One teaspoonful of pearly white mica
- 0.2 ounce of arrowroot powder
- Place the avocado butter weighing 14 ounces to the large mixing bowl. Adjust the hand mixer or stand mixer to low or medium position and then whip this powder for around 45 seconds. This whipping is a must to break the available large chunks and for the creation of a smoother texture.
- Add seaweed extract measuring 1 ounce, pearl fragrance oil measuring 4 milliliters, and coconut fragrance oil measuring 4 milliliters to the above contents. Turn the hand/stand mixer lowly and slowly for incorporating the wet ingredients. Next, increase it to medium and high while whipping for around 30 seconds.
- Add a half teaspoon of Pearl Mica Powder and one teaspoon of the pearly white mica. Turn the hand/stand mixer slowly and lowly for incorporating the dry ingredients. Increase it again to medium and high while whipping for around 30 seconds.
- Add arrowroot weighing 0.2 ounces. After its incorporation, scrape down the bowl sides while whipping the mixture for around 6o seconds. You should obtain a smooth and fluffy butter.
- Spoon the butter into three bail jars and store it.