The process of making lipsticks is just the same as in the case of making lip balms. However, lipstick comes with about ten times the color. From this article, you will get tips on how to create a wide variety of natural lipstick colors using synthetic or Natural Mica Powder.
Making lipstick at home using Synthetic Mica powder is one of the biggest hit,and it’s much fun to come up with your customized colors, flavors, and scents using various natural ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, and beeswax. With these ingredients, you can come up with dozens of lipstick tubes for pennies each. The good thing is that these lipsticks can be great stocking stuffers and gifts to your friends and family this year.
It is true that some natural products are not such easy to get used to and even finding the right mixture can consume much of your time. A good example, in this case, is the natural shampoo. However, homemade lipsticks are fully customizable and work excellent in comparison to the ones bought from the stores.
By putting the following tips into practice, you can easily come up with your lipstick within the shortest possible time. Below are the ingredients you need for your natural lipstick recipe using Natural Mica Powder:
- Two tablespoons of coconut oil
- Three tablespoons of beeswax
- A half teaspoon of Synthetic Mica of your choice
- Ten essential oil drops of your choice
- Two tablespoons of cocoa butter or shea butter
Instructions to follow
- Melt beeswax, shea butter or cocoa butter, and coconut oil. Make this possible by using a double boiler.
- Remove the contents from heat after melting.
- Stir Natural Mica Powder and the selected essential oils. Dip the spoon’s end to the mixture and allow it harden for around 30 seconds.
- Use your wrist’s skin or finger to test the final scent and color and ensure that you like it. If the need arises, you can add more.
- Next, transfer the contents quickly to lip gloss containers or any other container of your wish. Complete this step successfully by using a glass dropper or a pipette.
- Allow the mixture to cool for one hour. After this, you can cap and use it as per the requirements.
- Repeat the process using Synthetic Mica of your choice to come up with various shades of lipstick.